Kumara Parvatha located in Western Ghats of India is known for its scenic beauty and an adventurous trail. This is the sixth highest peak in Karnataka however known to be one of the toughest treks in South India.
- Overnight Journey both ways
- Accommodation in tents on 2 or 3 people sharing basis.
- Simple vegetarian food will be provided.
- Transportation, Accommodation, Forest Dept Charges, Food charges included.
- Minimum of 10 participants required for the tour.
- Departure from Bengaluru (email us for departures from other locations)
You will be picked up from the assigned point and depart Bengaluru for an over night journey to Kukke Subramanya.
Arrive at Kukke Subramanya at dawn. Rooms will be provided for freshen up post which breakfast will be provided. Begin the trek at 6:30 am for about 5 hours to Girigadhe. Lunch will be served post which tents will be set up. Rest of the day at leisure.
Begin the trek early in the morning after breakfast to the peak and return to camp site by lunch. Post lunch decend to Kukke Subramanya. Depart Kukke Subramanya after dinner. Overnight journey to back to Bengaluru.