Mysore is one of the most prominent destinations in Karnataka that attracts a large number of tourists both domestic and international alike. Located at the base of Chamundi Hills, it is also known as 'Palace City Of India'. The New York Times has recently listed Mysore as one of the 31 must-see places on Earth.
- Pick up and drop off at selected points in Bengaluru
- Cost includes transportation to the major tourist attractions only
- Minimum of 10 participants required for this tour
- Email us if you need this tour from other cities
Departure from selected locations at Bengaluru.
Stop for breakfast enroute Mysore in a hotel.
Arrive at Srirangapatana and visit the Sri Ranganatha Temple and Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and proceed to Mysore
Visit the Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Lalitha Mahal Palace, Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum, Rail Museum, St Philomena's Church and Brindavan Gardens. End the day with the famous Musical Fountains at Brindavan Gardens and depart Mysore.
You will be dropped off at selected locations in Bengaluru.
- All places specified in the itinerary will be covered subject to time and weather conditions.
- Private tours for the same itinerary can be arranged at request.
- Cost does not include food, stay or any entry tickets / parking tickets / toll charges.